- Smoking is NOT allowed.
- Parties or events are NOT allowed.
- Guest must be at least 25 years old to book.
- Check-in is no sooner than 3:00 p.m. of the arrival date. Checkout is no later than 10:00 a.m.
of the departure date.
- People other than those in the Guest party set forth in the booking may not stay overnight in
the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests
are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed in the booking.
- Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-
enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
- All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents,
injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting the
terms of the Renter Agreement, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of
any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of Guest.
- Guest must keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
- Guest may only use appliances for their intended uses.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Guest parking is limited to two (2) vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in
designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any
illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the
sole responsibility of the Guest.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels
are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest
you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
- Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle,
located at the opposite side of the clubhouse or game room.
- Toilets: Guest MAY NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products
should be flushed at any time.
- A rental agreement must be accepted by the guest before a booking can be confirmed and completed.